THE MONTHLY CRASH QUIZ
Carrying on from last issue’s theme, let’s see how much
you know about adventure games — story lines and inlays.
- If you were seeking the Scroll of Wisdom, where would you be looking?
- The Ice Giants can be a problem, but in what game?
- It says, ‘Loki arrives’. Where are you?
- If you found yourself underneath Mount Elk and surrounded by goblins, whose home would you have penetrated?
- Lots of things have been hidden in ‘time and space’, but what did Automata hide in there?
- If you think of yourself as a Super Spy, exactly who do you seek?
- Henry and his son Arbuthnot have appeared twice — but what’s the name of the waiter?
- If you found yourself in the Ring of Fire, what would you be on?
- In The Sorceror’s Castle, you might bump into its owner. What’s his name?
- Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings is often taken as a basis for the adventure idea. Name two games associated with the story of its heroes. [NB this quiz was published in March ’84]
- Name the hit pop group who have turned Automata into a household name.