Back to main page
- As already mentioned, thanks are due to Dave Foreman for scanning and
transcribing material from the early issues of CRASH.
- Thanks to Jim Grimwood for supplying the contents listing for issues 41,
91, 94, and 96; for a number of cover scans; for the poster of CRASH 24;
for one of the episodes of the Tamara Knight story, and for transcriptions
of a number of reviews of Raff Cecco games.
- Thanks also to John Lewis, for the contents page of issue 7.
- Thanks to Martijn and WOS, for storing full-size scans of covers, Jetman,
and The Terminal Man, and the contents of covertapes. WOS covertape material
has been collected due to the efforts of Andy Barker, Steve Brown, Lee Tonks,
Erik Kunze and Martijn van der Heide (amongst others).
- Almost all of the cassette inlay scans used on the site come from WoS.
- The thumbnail-sized cover scans of issues 1 to 48 are taken from Planet
- A number of the Lunar Jetman scans were originally made by Jedi.
- Thanks to Mark Hansgate, who sent scans of the “All-Time Greats” supplement
from issue 57.
- Thanks too to Nigel Fishwick, who scanned in an advert for CRASH from
the December '83/January '84 issue of Personal Computer Games.
- Thanks to Jeremy Smith, who scanned and OCRed material from issue 36.
- Thanks to Simon Owen, who generously donated a copy of SAM Manic Miner, and who also created the
“CRASH Towers” screenshot used in the review. The level is actually
called “No Way Back” - were CRASH sent a special review copy, or did the
graphics department edit the screenshot?
- Thanks again to Simon Owen, for supplying scans of an edition of the CRASH catalogue.
- Thanks to @QuazarSamCoupe for helping out with SAM screenshots.
- Thanks to Mort for scanning some of the CRASH posters.
- The pop-up cover effect on the front page is based on the "Nice Titles" code.