THE MONTHLY CRASH QUIZ
Writing cassette inlay blurbs is growing into an Art Form! We’re
all used to the obscure ‘story line’ by now, but just how much notice do you
really take of them? To find out we have devised a simple little quiz for you
based around arcade game inlay cards [apart from question 6, which refers to an
1. In which game would you expect to see a Thyrgodian Megga Christanthodil?
2. Who was the Manic Miner?
3. And where was the mine situated?
4. Name the famous ‘Book’ in which the Forts of Falnon are mentioned, and in
which the Xxkraan Raiders appear.
Book of the Faluvian Empire
5. Name the four games in which the Forts of Falnon and/or the Xxkraan Raiders
Meteor Storm, Frenzy, Astro Blaster, Space Intruders
6. Henry and his son Arbuthnot have appeared twice. Where?
Mad Martha I & II
7. If you’ve just fought a bloody battle across the Plains of Lacenta, where
have you been?
3D Combat Zone
8. Colonel Custard made a guest appearance in what game?
9. Where would you come across the DK menace?
10. Blue Bearers, Green Chasers, Red Knaves and Dark Knights all confront you
in what game?
11. And for a bonus point, what was the game’s original name?
12. If you are trapped on the planet of Bovryll, where are you?
13. Bill the Worm appeared in many well known films like ‘Worm Kong’, ‘Worm of
Dracula’, and what well known game?
14. If you’re about to be Bogulised, where are you?
Corridors of Genon